Monday, September 27, 2010

Been a while!

My apologies for not consistently blogging the past couple of days- I was proving a point actually! The purpose of the little study was to see if anyone forgot me or more importantly remembered my blog if I stopped doing it every day. Well, the answer is..........forgotten! Regardless if you are creating a blog, social media campaign, personal events, networking etc. if you are not consistent you will be forgotten. You cannot blame clients, customers and prospects for not having you on their mind every day all day, we are inundated with so many advertisements and stress that many times thoughts of your business do not exist. Creating events repeatedly result in consistency which results in higher response which results in brand recognition which ultimately results in higher PROFITS!!!

Homework: Do something to stay in your clients minds right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment